Whether you’re moving to a new house, remodelling your existing home, or your electrics simply need an upgrade, remember that experience always counts.
At Horsell Electrical Contractors, we provide a range of electrical services for homes in Singleton, Port Stephens, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, and Cessnock as well as the surrounding suburbs. We’ve been in business since 2017, and we’re proud to offer reliable and punctual residential services as well as excellent attention to detail on every project we complete.
Regardless of the size or scope of your electrical work, we have the knowledge and equipment to get the job done on time and on budget. We’re always looking to stay ahead in the field, which is why we love working with clients who are seeking innovative technologies for their homes. We’ve worked on projects ranging from simple lighting upgrades to full house automation and wiring in Maitland, Newcastle and the surrounding areas.
Some electricians only specialise in one area of business for various reasons so their experience will be tailored towards that. With regards to qualifications, there aren’t any major differences until you are working on public power lines etc, but domestic electricians will have skills to “make good” (like plastering etc) and also the ability to work in homes in a respectful way. Horsell Electrical have huge experience in all areas of electrical work.
As well as their qualifications and experience there are some other useful skills when carrying out residential electrical work:
• Good communication skills. Customers’ questions should always be answered in a friendly way
• Prompt and reliable. Residential customers will be waiting for us to show up to give us access so being punctual is important
• Attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to give accurate quotes and timelines for each job
• Full knowledge and understanding of the latest rules and best practices
No! This is the shortest and safest answer. Unless you are replacing a plug on an appliance or replacing a bulb, all electrical work should be carried out by licensed and qualified electricians which is a legal requirement in NSW.
We are based in Maitland but cover all of Newcastle and its suburbs plus all towns in-between like Cessnock, Weston and Thornton etc. As we have 3 vans we can be at most jobs promptly.
Yes. We have no call-out fee and will advise accordingly when we get a call day or night, 24 hours a day. If you have an electrical emergency don’t hesitate to call us.
Whether you need residential or commercial electrical work done, the questions you should ask when choosing an electrician are the same because the rules and regulations are all-encompassing. Ask some of these simple questions to your local residential electrician:
• What qualifications and how many years of experience do they have?
• Are they specifically experienced in my industry for the type of work I require?
• What will be done by fully qualified electricians compared to supervised trainees?
• Can they give examples of their work and provide references or reviews?
• How professional do they seem and how do they present themselves?
Horsell Electrical are the best Electricians servicing Maitland, Newcastle and surrounds. We are reputable, reliable & affordable with free quotes for all large or small commercial & domestic electrical work